Welcome to Let-Me-Be-Clear.com, managed by AbbVie. Let-Me-Be-Clear.com is a digital platform that delivers tools of support and empowerment for people living with psoriasis. We welcome you to share your personal experience with psoriasis with our community and ask that you follow these Community Guidelines.
Please remember that we work in a highly-regulated industry with unique legal considerations. We are not allowed to engage in sensitive topics or discussions about our products, other companies’ products or treatment options. These discussions are best held in private with a health care professional. For this reason, we will not be able to publish story submissions that:
- Name AbbVie or other companies’ products
- Offer health or medical advice
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Contain personal information, like the names of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos or videos
- Mention specific information concerning your personal health, such as specific names of physicians, institutions or locations of practices
- Contain proprietary, confidential, sensitive or nonpublic information
- Violate copyright or intellectual property
- Are commercial in nature with an intent to sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers to other social communities
- Contain information that is false, inaccurate or misleading
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community (SPAM)
Submitted stories that are published to Let-Me-Be-Clear.com are not an indication of AbbVie’s endorsement of the content’s author, nor is it an indication that we are engaged in a business relationship with the content’s author. Any information expressed by AbbVie is subject to the risk factors and information on forward-looking statements contained in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available at AbbVie.com. Nothing provided on Let-Me-Be-Clear.com constitutes an offer or invitation to invest or deal in AbbVie securities.
Medical Side Effects
If you believe you have experienced any medical side effects from an AbbVie product, please consult your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional immediately. You can report this, a product issue or product question to us directly by using the medical information form found on AbbVie.com. We suggest you avoid sharing specific information concerning your personal health on Let-Me-Be-Clear.com, social media sites and the Internet in general.
Using and storing personal identifying information
AbbVie will not disclose or share personal identifying information on Let-Me-Be-Clear.com unless we have obtained proper consents. We do not store or use your email address or other personal identifying information. However, in the case of reporting a side effect or product issue, we will need to store and use personal identifying information, such as your name, location, health‐related information or similar, in accordance with applicable laws. This information is required to be submitted to the AbbVie Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety department and/or regulatory authorities. We are also required to store your personal identifying information for auditing purposes.
Thank you for reading and visiting Let-Me-Be-Clear.com.
Your voice makes a difference
Be clear about your goals. The power to speak up, feel confident and demand the best care is within you. Sharing your story could be your next step to feeling free from psoriasis—and possibly inspire others to do the same.